Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mornings

It's Tuesday morning, I use to think that sleeping in was the best thing in the world, now getting up at 6:30 and being greeted by 4 little kids (our dogs) and drinking coffee with Wess is the best time of day. It continues when I get on my 4-wheeler and ride to the ranch. The sun is barely peeking over the mountain and the air is really really cold. The pungent smell of skunk floating heavy in the air. Aaaah the country! I come around the corner and there they are. 5 gentleman waiting to be served on a silver platter. Once they see me they turn into 5 kids fighting over who gets the 1st piece of cake or the biggest slice of pizza. After they argue over who gets to eat by who, I climb back on my ride. As I leave I turn one more time to catch a glimpse at Ty and he always looks at me, and I know he knows who I am and he always says Thanks.

1 comment:

Corinne Judy Smith said...

Mary, stop, please stop! you are putting my blog to shame.

Followers