Friday, August 7, 2009


It's Friday morning, I have done my chores at the ranch feeding the caballos and have prowled around the backyard with the camera. To me that is when you find the new and unique. It might be a new flower, a bee, a sleepy dog emerging from a kennel or even Peter or Bob (the 2 gay bunnies) cleaning up for the day. The sun comes up from the east hitting the mountains to the west making the snow that still lingers shine. Today is still a little dusty from the windstorm yesterday hoping to make a great sunset tonight. A little good must come from the bad.

3 comments:

Corinne Judy Smith said...

For someone who says they don't have the talent to write, you did an amazing job! Love it!

Destiny said...

I agree with Corinne! Very well said blog.. I wish I had the talet to write... I only post pictures with small comments!

Mary said...

Thanks you guys....I'm humbled before the bloggers extraordinaire.

Followers