
It's Thursday morning, 2 days after my oldest brother John's birthday and my youngest brother Tom's birthday. Born 15 years apart on the same day. Makes you wonder what day my father and mother were celebrating 9 months before. My mother always called it the beginning and the end. Tom was deemed an accident but was always told he was the best accident she ever had. I saw Tom's birth as my liberation from being the youngest. I naturally assumed that I would join the illustrious ranks of the Teasers and Tom would be the lone member of the Teases. Boy was I wrong. You don't get to achieve that position til after the King and Queen have left the palace. Then the Duke takes over. Just kidding. It's a joke. I'll probably get a phone call or two. Don't call me I'm busy. Tom is the adventurer, brave, courageous and bold. He has had alot of "loves" and I hope one day, like me, he will find one for keeps. No pressure Tat. I have had fun watching him turn into a dad, then a grandpa and he has done a pretty good job. John has always been the protector of us all being the oldest. He would do anything for you including saving Repunzel (me) from her tower. He is a great tour guide and loves to show you his town. Now he has a protector and I love her for that.
1 comment:
Aunt Mary... I loved this... made me cry in a good way! Thank you!
Post a Comment