It's Thursday morning, Tuesday it was 90 degrees, today there is snow in the mountains. Because of that snow it's like a refrigerator in the valley. No warm air until next spring I guess. I've learned a few hard lessons this week. Summer never stays around very long. Someone you care for and trust with your life can be selfish and accusing just so they can have it all. Leaves turn from a beautiful green to a mellow yellow and striking red and will soon be brown and on the ground. (kinda rhymes) Someone who I thought to be my friend and I thought we were has turned on me. Horses go back up the canyon. My good lessons this week are my husband is my hero and comes to my rescue. Lily is still in good shape, eating better and gaining weight. Dogs are happy no matter what. The mantas' are laying their egg sacks for next spring to start the cycle all over again. And my gerber daisy is still blooming even tho it is cold. The boys are healthy and doing good in school and I did laugh this week.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
It's Thursday morning, Tuesday it was 90 degrees, today there is snow in the mountains. Because of that snow it's like a refrigerator in the valley. No warm air until next spring I guess. I've learned a few hard lessons this week. Summer never stays around very long. Someone you care for and trust with your life can be selfish and accusing just so they can have it all. Leaves turn from a beautiful green to a mellow yellow and striking red and will soon be brown and on the ground. (kinda rhymes) Someone who I thought to be my friend and I thought we were has turned on me. Horses go back up the canyon. My good lessons this week are my husband is my hero and comes to my rescue. Lily is still in good shape, eating better and gaining weight. Dogs are happy no matter what. The mantas' are laying their egg sacks for next spring to start the cycle all over again. And my gerber daisy is still blooming even tho it is cold. The boys are healthy and doing good in school and I did laugh this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds bad and serious. Tell big sister all about it.
You are amazing and have an amazing husband to boot. Don't you worry about the "little people". Thank you for driving down yesterday to drop off that stuff. We really appreciated it. Love you!
Post a Comment