It's Monday morning, and I have been in a funk. Change of season I guess. Not ready for winter. But to stand on the deck and look around this morning I know it is inevitable. Darn.... However if I could figure out how to put sound to this you would hear the birds singing and talking everywhere. A week ago there were drastic layers of seasons. Snow in the mountains turned into the hills that turn brown with the heat of summer that turned into red, orange and yellows trees, then the lower trees showing just a hint of pale green and yellow. And lastly the stubborn tree who to this day refuses to change. He too wants to stay. And even though we have put away all our pots of flowers for the season there is still one that keeps on keeping on.
Monday, October 19, 2009
It's Monday morning, and I have been in a funk. Change of season I guess. Not ready for winter. But to stand on the deck and look around this morning I know it is inevitable. Darn.... However if I could figure out how to put sound to this you would hear the birds singing and talking everywhere. A week ago there were drastic layers of seasons. Snow in the mountains turned into the hills that turn brown with the heat of summer that turned into red, orange and yellows trees, then the lower trees showing just a hint of pale green and yellow. And lastly the stubborn tree who to this day refuses to change. He too wants to stay. And even though we have put away all our pots of flowers for the season there is still one that keeps on keeping on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment