Sunday, September 20, 2009

Strange things on a ranch





It's Sunday evening and I have just had a massage. I feel good. As I was wandering and working around the ranch the other day, I thought of the things a "city folk" might think as strange to see. Warning the following pictures may cause you to say "ewwww". Now I don't mind any of this at all. To me it's perfectly normal to see a spider, or a pig or even some kind of excrement. It's just on a ranch, you know, there are animals that, how shall I put this.....shit everywhere. And if they aren't pooping then they are breeding. And of course you can't have just little spiders, you have to have BIG CRAB LIKE SPIDERS. So the pictures attached are 2 piglets humping. The spotted little fellow is the same pig grown up with big boar balls. The spider is one of many crawling around. They won't hurt ya! And the poop on the fence is actually from a raccoon that was climbing over the fence and thought he would relieve himself half way over. I love my life and wouldn't trade it for a million bucks. And if you ask my sister she will tell you that I always wanted to live on a ranch. And Rebecca ( Barb's friend) I love it and hope you will too!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Your dream come true. Pigs and poop and pastures! Write more! Every day! You are good.

Mary said...

Thanks...so are you..I love you.M

Followers